Deputy Commissioning Manager
Position – Deputy Commissioning Manager
Type – Contract
Rate – Circa £70.50 per hour OR PAYE equivalent (DOE)
Duration – 12 Months +
Hours – Typically 40 hours per week
Determination – Inside IR35
Security – UK SC Security Clearance to be in place
Location – Aldermaston, Berkshire UK
Start Date – ASAP ?
Delivering commissioning projects to meet the appropriate national legal requirements and Client’s requirement specification, the developed technical specifications and applied standards. Provide commission ability input into the detail design and construction processes.
Member of institution (IET etc.) preferred
Security Clearance Requirements;
SC or DV – Mandatory for access to site
Experience requirements – Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience;
Mechanical Bias Preferred
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Supervision of the Commissioning technicians under their direct responsibility.
- Adherence to the agreed Commissioning Quality Management System and ensuring that the commissioning team members correctly apply procedures, codes and standards to commissioning activities.
- Interface with the Client team and other project disciplines (Design Engineering, Training, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Construction, Operations and Maintenance)
- Functional inputs to Commissioning Deliverables.
- Day to day progress monitoring and reporting.
- Input to, production and checking of Commissioning Documentation (including Test Documentation, Commissioning Reports).
- Assisting the Commissioning Team Leader in the identification of the Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) requirements – approval of vendor test documentation, witnessing of vendor testing, approval of vendor test results where required.
- Responsible for production and checking of the Commissioning Test Documentation.
- Ensuring that all mandatory test pre-requisites are in place
- Carry out Risk Assessment and produce Safe Systems of Work
- Responsible for the execution of commissioning tests to schedule.
- Responsible for the satisfactory completion of all commissioning execution records and results and control of all raw data associated with the tests they carry out.
- Review and acceptance of completed test records.
- Compilation and review of Commissioning LTQR packages
- Provision of discipline specific subject matter expertise.
- Day to Day planning of commissioning execution activities.