Supplier Quality Technician
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk
Position – Supplier Quality Technician
Type – Contract
Rate – £35.00 per hour Umbrella Company or PAYE equivalent (Negotiable DOE)
Location – Gloucester, UK
Hours – Typically 38 hours per week
Determination – Inside IR35
Start Date – ASAP ?
Duration – 6 Months +
– Provide on- site support to ensure customer PVI/FAIR demands are known.
– On-site PVI/FAIR SES UK focal managing initial interface with the customer and escalating in a timely and appropriate manner all issues which cannot be managed locally to SES UK management
– Make sure the data is accurate and fill in PPAP from CMM
– Liaise and Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
– Provide on- site support to ensure customer PVI/FAIR demands are know
– Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
– Follow-up on in-house quality requirements, standards and specifications / Ensures that mandatory customer requirements are met.
Qualification & Skills;
Degree level or equivalent, with previous experience in QA/PPAP .
– Have experience of working in a quality environment.
– Have experience in FAI or FAIR Performing.
– ISO9001 Auditor
– Good knowledge of Microsoft office
– Good English verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work effectively within an integrated project team
If this position is of interest please, forward an upto date copy of your CV in Word format ASAP..