Onsite Trainer – Nuclear/Marine – Devonport/Remote – 6 months INSIDE
Contract Length – Initial 6 month contract
- Operational Management: Deliver the Learning and Development activity ensuring resources are identified, utilised and developed to meet the business requirements.
- Performance Management: Support the Team Leader in developing an effective team to deliver business requirements.
- Teaching Practice: Demonstrate, promote and maintain a training environment which enables the individual to acquire/develop the necessary vocational skills and knowledge. Demonstrate an understanding of the overall Pedagogical practice of education and its influence on learners with special reference to the Anagogical practice of adult education and the principles of adult learning.
- Continuous Improvement: Promotes the progression of teaching practices to maintain and improve quality standards and ensure OFSTED compliance.
- Functional skills: Employ the functional skills necessary to perform effectively as a Professional Trainer.
- Relationship Management: Maintain and develop positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders through appropriate management of expectations.
- Applied knowledge of effective and appropriate communication styles and the ability to use and adapt approaches to various contexts to support team outputs.
About the role:
- Role is a fully competent Trainer. Requires a good grasp of course technical content and an ability to deliver course material effectively and professionally such that delegates gain knowledge and understanding to apply the new skill.
- Individual should be flexible and able to adapt teaching style to suit the topic and or delegates different learning styles.
Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or Higher Care of Trainees (desirable)
Proven experience in training design and delivery (essential).
Have a working knowledge of training methods and its application in the training environment.