Human Factors Lead – Marine / Nuclear – 12 months INSIDE
Contract Length – 12 month contract
The Core Engineering Team provide support, advice and guidance to the projects developing infrastructure across site on a wide range of matters from human factors, through safety and into technical governance and review.
- Provision of functional support (process, people and tools) and facilitate effective and efficient compliance by MIP projects with extant HF policy and arrangements.
- Provide professional Human Factors advice, direction and support to managers, employees and contracts to ensure compliance with current related legislation and company arrangements.
- Support the design and safety teams with review of documentation and support to the technical governance process.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A strong background and understanding of Human Factors policy (ideally 15-20 years), industry legislation and systems engineering approaches.
- Should hold chartered status with a relevant institute or governing body.
- Significant experience in driving or supporting HF Management and delivery within the UK nuclear industry and or complex infrastructure projects.
- Strong communicator with the ability to lead and influence others.
- The post sits on the nuclear baseline so an understanding of the site licence / authorisation conditions would be highly beneficial.