Mechanical Stress Analyst
• Create FEA models and perform structural analysis using ANSYS
• Perform engineering hand calculations using Excel, Matlab, or Visual Basic.
• Creation of technical documentation such as stress analysis reports and design review presentations
• Collaborating with project and design engineering teams
• Create and present analysis results in Critical Design Reviews
• Provide cost and workload estimation. Maintain schedule adherence to meet key milestones.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Demonstrated experience in structural and dynamic analysis using FEA software (Ansys preferred)
• Fundamental understanding of mechanical engineering principals and the capability to apply sound engineering judgement when presented with incomplete or evolving problem statements or specifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
• Must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements