Nuclear Waste Engineer – NDA/Magnox – Dungeness – 24 months INSIDE IR3
Client – Nuclear client within Decommissioning and Waste Management
Rate – Up to £37 per hour (Umbrella)
IR35 Status – INSIDE IR35
Hours per Week – 37 hours / Overtime hours likely per week
Contract Length – 24 month Contract
Location – 4 day working week on site in Dungeness, Kent
Security Clearance Required – BPSS / SC Security Clearance (Client will sponsor)
Our client in the Nuclear industry are looking for a Wet Waste Project Waste Engineer to provide a quality and responsive waste management service for the decommissioning projects and site infrastructure in order to secure compliant disposal of waste volumes and assist the execution of key waste targets delivered from the projects.
- Experience of Waste disposability cases and development working with LLWR.
- Experienced in developing BATs as well as knowledge of site waste management processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of environmental issues including practices, policies, legislation, and stakeholders relating to radioactive and non-radioactive waste management.
- Experience in developing waste inventories together with records management
- Relevant experience in nuclear industry in areas of waste management.
- Strong background in Design testing
- Producing Commissioning documentation
- HNC/HND (NQF Level 5) or equivalent in a scientific, environmental or engineering discipline
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor Certificate and International Movement of Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Process, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background