Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Consultant
Rate – Up to £595.00 per day Limited Company
Contract Length – 6 month contract (initially)
Requires a background in Oracle Cloud financials, particularly in the design, implementation and testing of Financials modules (desirable P2P) to support a solution which spans both FCDO and its supporting commercial operations. The ability to support the business to drive out a full business process for solutions that have already been tested through SIT. The individual needs to provide the knowledge to link standard Oracle cloud processes into a full end to end process solution to include off system processes.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to drive to conclusion key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge of Financials solutions in the Oracle Cloud product set
- Strong bias for action and a “solution orientated” attitude
- Able to work closely across a diverse multi-workstream programme team to expeditiously deliver results
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
- Good attention to detail and an ability to analyse and use data in decision making
- Experience identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues independently; taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Experience of business analysis and functional requirements gathering
- Broad knowledge of Oracle/ERP modules and functionality
- Stakeholder management and good people skills to gather requirements and agree specifications
- Experience of working with configurable package solutions or large IT projects.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Cloud solutions within a multi-supplier, multi-tenancy, multi-release, central government context.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle Cloud Payables in particular payments configuration and expenses
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle Cloud Tax Engine
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures
- Experienced in working remotely in a requirements, design and configuration role