C++ Software Engineer
Software Engineer C++
Are you interested in joining one of the world’s leaders in scientific instruments?
My client, Waters, are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join their team in Wilmslow to support the development of new Mass Spectrometry (MS) technologies through the design, development and maintenance of instrument control software.
What you’ll be doing
As part of a small, highly entrepreneurial team you’ll play a key role in developing products which make a real impact to people’s lives.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating, maintaining, testing, reviewing and documenting code
- Collaborating in a cross-functional team on Software for MS and related technologies
- Act as a technical expert for coding, process and best practices and effectively communicate this to development teams on site and globally
- The ability to demonstrate significant judgement in technical matters and act on solutions under own guidance
- Maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system at the site via adherence to applicable policies and procedures
- A degree in a science related subject or equivalent combination of qualification and experience
- Proven development experience in C++
- Technical experience
- Proven ability to solve complex problems in an efficient manner
At Waters, we strive to be better, learn and improve in everything we do. We are the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being, whilst allowing you to unlock your potential.
Don’t worry if you don’t have an updated CV – send across what you have.
If you are interested, get in touch with Dan Harrison at Real Time Recruitment ASAP.