HR Business Partner
This crucial role provides support on all day to day matters. Works shoulder to shoulder with the business providing a quality service.
• Oversees a Line of Business area.
• Provides Operational guidance on all day to day matters.
• Coaches and challenge Leadership whilst developing relationships.
• Create HR value with insight for Line Management through data and trends.
• Ensuring Line Management is aware of all HR initiatives.
• Develop Trade Union relationships.
• Role model for Babcock Purpose and Principles.
Who we’re looking for:
An ideal HR Business Partner will;
• Work closely with the business to ensure that the local business plan is met through local people solutions.
• Be a natural communicator and adept at influencing, forging relationships across the business area to allow meaningful and effective collaboration.
• Be seen as a credible expert
• Be operationally engaged, to drive rigour and the continued enhancement of the employee experience.
• Build strong working relationships with peers and role model collaboration and shared ownership across business areas.
• They will energise and align people to deliver outstanding performance.
• Assist the growth strategy through support to bids.
We value difference and don’t have a fixed idea when it comes to background or education, provided you can show the required level of experience and impact. You will need to demonstrate:
• Experience working as part of a business and evidence of testing and challenging the status quo.
• Evidence of Employee and Industrial Relations success.
• Commercially astute, with experience working in a fast paced multi-site environment.
• A sound understanding of Employment Law, combined with experience in local change management.
• Awareness of the intricacies of delivering within a unionised environment.