Are you an excellent Project Controller but find your projects lack excitement and versatility?
I’m working with an accomplished Defence company looking to increase their Delivery department due to increased projects.
The Project Controller is responsible for creating, maintaining, reviewing and administering the Project schedules in collaboration with the individual Project Managers responsible for the delivery of the Company’s portfolio of Projects to support the Project Managers in reporting, resource, financial forecasting and earned value management.
- To assist the project managers to generate a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a project with associated work package descriptions. To create a project schedule in alignment with the project lifecycle model using a planning tool Microsoft Project.
- Baseline the project schedule and manage changes to the schedule in accordance with the defined project change and configuration control processes. To identify and flag changes in the project scope and impact on the project schedule.
- Gather estimates for individual work packages with the support of the project team and perform a critical path analysis.
- Resource load the individual project and optimise the resource demand versus resource availability in order to generate a realistic project schedule, Support the Head of Programmes in the generation of short and long term resource allocation plans based upon input from key stakeholders.
- Gather, collate and analyse cost information in support of project budgeting and cost control.
- Provide administrative support to the Project Manager in meetings and the preparation of regular internal and external project reports for management.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work across multiple projects
- Good communication skills and with the ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- A team player who is action orientated and who can deal with ambiguity
- Competent user of Microsoft Project and Excel
- Ability to obtain security clearance
Contact Dylan Wagster at RTRS for more information