Software Engineer (Multiple levels)
Looking for your new role within Software Engineering? Want to join a company at the forefront of world class defence delivery across Joint, Land, Air and Maritime domains.
In this hands on development role, you will be responsible for supporting a number of innovative simulation and software development projects.
If you’re an experienced Software Engineer – Then I want to speak to you.
- Strong problem solving and engineering skills, with a sound understanding of systems engineering principles
- Experience developing simulation software in the defence or adjacent sectors
- Experience in planning, estimation, development and execution of complex software projects across the whole software lifecycle
- Ability to contribute to requirements capture, analysis, and solution development
- Experience of Agile software engineering practices
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with customers, stakeholders, and colleagues, in person and in writing
- Development experience using C++, Java or C#
- Experience with simulation interoperability standards such as DIS, HLA, SIMPLE
- Some understanding / appreciation of tactical datalinks
- Experience with Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming training and simulation systems
- Experience with Atlassian tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence & BitBucket)
- Experience using, configuring and integrating with COTS simulation products
- Experience using automated integration and testing tools
You’ll be joining a company that prides itself on the delivery of world class capability, developing next generation software solutions, this is an organisation that offers you an opportunity to work on a broad range of interesting defence-based projects with vast career progression across a global organisation in addition to competitive personal and professional benefits
To be considered for this role you must be eligible for UK Security Clearance
Please contact Dylan Wagster at RTRS for more information