Homologation Engineer | 9-Month Contract | Outside IR35 | Cheshire
Role: Homologation / Certification Engineer
Rate: £Hourly rate dependant on experience
Duration: 9-Months + possible extensions
Essential Skills: Homologation / certification knowledge, EU / UNECE regulation knowledge (desirable), understanding / experience with gasoline, hybrid and electric powertrain is ideal
One of our automotive clients, based in Crewe, are recruiting for a Homologation / Certification Engineer to join them on a contract basis until September 2022.
The Homologation Engineer Will Be Responsible For:
- Undertaking Market Approval of assigned countries for all Company products in support of the Whole Vehicle Type Approval.
- Supporting the system owners and Certification engineers to achieve compliant designs through their expert theoretical and practical legislation awareness and detailed understanding of assigned market regions.
- Working with sales and marketing regional teams to ensure that all required approvals are obtained in a timely manner.
- Undertaking Legislation investigations and ensure that it is understood, communicated and tracked as necessary.
- Experience of dealing with certification / homologation is desirable
- Experience or understanding of homologation according to EU/ UNECE regulations is desirable.
- The candidate needs to have an eye for detail and a structured approach to work.
- Ability to communicate at various levels across the company in different forums.
- Ability to solve problems.
- An understanding or experience with gasoline, hybrid and electric powertrain is ideal
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience