Lead IT Business Intelligence Functional Analyst
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Lead IT Business Intelligence Analyst to play an important role for a global company and one of the key players in Aerospace, Defence and Security.
Individuals with experience of managing a team of analysts, with experience in the preferred tools (listed below) are encouraged to apply.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure team members effectively prioritise work consisting of incidents, problems, change requests and projects to achieve Service Level Agreements
- Where required ensure department procedures and guidelines are appropriately followed by team members
- Work with Business to analyse requirements, design and deliver BI based solutions
- Provide support for data migration projects as and when required
- Understand the business data requirements and translate it into solution framework / architecture
- Work with Business experts and Technical resource to facilitate incident & problem resolution
- Manage, plan, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Ensure effective communication with business and project stakeholders
- Coordinate the development of code elements and review
- Obtain acceptance for all deliverables from the business.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Preferred tools / DBs being:
- SAP BOBJ Data Services
- SAP BOBJ BI suite
- SAP BW
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Qlik Sense
- Power BI
- Oracle DB
- MS SQL Server DB