Embedded C Software Engineer
Embedded C Software Engineer, York (remote), £40,000-£60,000 dependant on capability.
I am working in partnership with a multi-national, industry leading design and manufacturer of innovative solutions for the automotive industry, who are currently looking add a Embedded C Software Engineer within their business working on one of their key projects.
You will be a member of the successful international development team, providing an opportunity to develop a broad understanding of many aspects of automotive software, from deeply embedded platforms to high-level applications and tools.
As an Embedded C Software Developer, you will be part of a team with responsibilities that include:
- Maintenance and delivery of a high quality, safety relevant software generators
- Problem solving across a wide range of platforms (from cloud platforms to embedded hardware)
- Automating development tasks using scripting languages (Python)
- Feature development and maintenance of Java plugins
- Debugging and development of tests for embedded hardware targets (C)
- Analysis and tracing of requirements at all levels
- Supporting the improvement of the team through the use of continuous integration and testing
- Embedded C
- Effective communication skills with diverse groups of clients and staff.
Salary and Benefits
- Matched pension contributions up to 8%
- 33 days holiday per year
- Annual bonus
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
The company are an innovative and successful company holding significant brand power globally. With big plans for continued growth, a fantastic work environment and a culture that encourages progression this really is a fantastic opportunity.
If interested get in touch with Martin Byrne at RTRS on 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 or email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k