Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer, Rugby, up to £25,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Service and Support Team of a world class Midlands-based Inventory Management Systems manufacturer. Due to our continued growth, we are now looking to add to our Service and Support Team, and are recruiting for a Technical Support and Implementation Specialist.
Working as part of a growing team within a mid-sized organisation, responsible for an ever-broadening customer base. Supporting installation projects of varying scale: from single systems to site wide solutions as well as office-based customer support.
In the role you will be leading the support team providing complex technical support to customers via email, phone, and other methods as a result of escalation. Developing a deep understanding of the organization’s products and services which ensures quality support.
- Providing phone/email based 1st and 2nd line technical support via remote access on the complete product range, primarily software but also with product-based hardware knowledge, full training will be provided.
- Conducting service calls, breakdowns, deliveries, and implementation with professionalism.
- Becoming a SME capable of receiving queries, investigating problems and delivering resolutions in a prompt and timely fashion for hardware and software based enquiries.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for incident logging on in-house ticket management systems, ensuring tickets are recorded accurately and followed through to resolution.
- Utilising independent and creative problem-solving skills to assist in technical troubleshooting and analysis.
- Logical thinker, excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills.
- Intermediate PC and Networking knowledge (Windows, Office, Servers, Networking, IIS, SQL).
- Experience of software and hardware fault identification and resolution, customer-first mindset
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Full clean driving license
- Availability to work away from home
- Installation of vending/gambling machinery or similar.
Salary and Benefits
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW…
Email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k