will take with BPSS and uplift to SC
£40 per diem payment for each day worked for those working away from home
• Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade.
• ECS Card relevant to qualifications and role – Mandatory for access to site
• BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations (latest edition)
Security Clearance Requirements
• SC or DV – Mandatory for access to site
• Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation. Specific details listed below:
o Tray, conduit and Trunking installation
o Cable pulling including forming and looming.
o Glanding and terminating and identification of cables and cores in accordance with cable cards
o Testing for Dead
o Inspection and testing of installations (Dead tests and Live testing)
o Earthing and Bonding
o Panel Installation
o Installation of electrical devices and Instrumentation in accordance with RAMS
o Wiring 3Phase motors and Isolators
o Emergency Stop Circuits
o Fibre Installation (preferred)
o Profibus Installation (preferred)
o Assistance with Setting to Work/Commissioning (preferred)
• To participate in the planning and preparation of works including production of RAMS.
• To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
• To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
• To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
• To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
• To not proceed past a hold point.
• To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
• Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder’s competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
Note: For the various Technician trades advice must be sought from the relevant subject matter experts as to the required qualification: