PHP Developer – Leicester – Hybrid Remote – Up to £45,000
I am working in partnership with a world-renowned, industry leading security solutions provider. Within this part of the company, you will be working on intriguing projects in conjunction with Ministry of Justice departments across the globe in designing robust, cutting-edge wireless security products which contribute to securing and protecting people, premises and valuables.
As a PHP Developer, you will join the DevOps team and be responsible for server-side web development. As a Back End Developer, you will also have the chance to work alongside Front-End Developers to achieve consistent results. You will work with the latest technologies and have the chance to advance to grow your career.
- Develop excellent quality software with innovative solution design.
- Contribute to the technical direction of the team by following best practices.
- Analyse, design and estimate features alongside the product team.
- Assist QA’s and business stakeholders in acceptance criteria, sprint planning, development and code reviews.
- Develop applications using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong background with Object-orientated PHP.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Experience working within a project-based environment.
- Strong communication skills.
To learn more about this role… please email m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k with a copy of your latest cv.