Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer – Leicester(Hyrbid Remote) – Up to £45,000
I am working in partnership with a world-renowned, industry leading security solutions provider. Within this part of the company, you will be working on intriguing projects in conjunction with Ministry of Justice departments across the globe in designing robust, cutting-edge wireless security products which contribute to securing and protecting people, premises and valuables.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will join the DevOps team, being responsible for server-side application as well as front-end integration. You will work as a team alongside Business Analysts and DBA’s to ensure consistent and efficient integration.
- Use WebSocket and REST API’s to write code.
- Participate in Agile code reviews.
- Adhere to version control standards and coding.
- Contribute to the technical direction of the team, following best practices for coding.
- Assist QA’s and stakeholders with acceptance criteria, sprint planning, development and releases.
- Be responsible for innovation and introduction to new technologies.
- Strong commercial background in a similar role.
- Proficient with Node.js.
- Knowledge with relational DBs such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.