Due to ITAR contractor must not hold any other citizenship other than British!
Have you ever wondered what it takes to support our nuclear submarine fleet?
A Senior Project Planner is required to join the Business Operations Support team at the HMNB Clyde.
Project Management experience or qualifications would be advantageous as the role requires the delivery of documentation to time and budget.
Preferably degree qualified (or HND/HNC with relevant experience) you will be committed to continuing your professional development.
– Primavera P6 – Must have experience of this planning system – mandatory.
– Knowledge of submarine maintenance programmes preferred but not a necessity, scheduling experience should overcome this gap.
– SC Clearance.
– Programme Management techniques.
– Communicate at all levels, building constructive and effective relationships to achieve results. Overcoming objections and resistance to change is a
– Risk Management techniques.
– Knowledge of MOD customer systems and processes (RDAR, UMMS, SDD, SDD, Trilogy, CWE, Survey) would be preferred but not a pre-requisite as guidance/training would be given.