Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer, Birmingham, up to £45,000
An excellent opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a small, but fast-growing technology company. You’ll be part of an existing R&D team, based in Birmingham, developing Embedded C/C++ for automotive technology.
This is an opportunity to work in a company with a passion for technology and innovation, to further enhance your skills within Automotive and in vehicle technology where hard work and dedication are rewarded generously.
Ideally you will have the ability to program in Embedded C and will be given the opportunity to showcase these skills on a selection of projects.
- Design and implementation of software for embedded devices and systems from project initiation, through to production, delivery and support.
- Design, develop, code, debug and test system software.
- Review code and support existing product portfolio.
- Develop, test and debug embedded C/C++ software.
- Embedded Software development in C
- Microprocessors ideally STM32 cortex architecture or other.
- Communication protocols: GSM/GPRS
- Internet protocols such as TCP, UDP and SMS
- CAN protocols highly desirable
- Automotive background highly desirable
- MISRA C/C++, J1939 and OBD2
- Up to £45,000
- Pension Scheme
A specialist in Embedded Software and Hardware, providing services to an array of sectors.
If you are at the top of your field, bored with limitations or frustrated by endless bureaucracy, and are keen to be part of something special, this offers an intriguing alternative for you to seriously consider.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW, Please send a copy of your latest CV tom a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k or call 0 1 1 8 2 0 7 8 7 5 1