Lead IT Database Admin & Middleware
We are looking for a talented individual to join a global leading Aerospace and Defence company as a Lead IT DBA and Middleware analyst. You will have a sound understanding of Oracle and MS SQL Databases.
This is an opportunity to operate as a subject matter expert within Leonardo and effectively manage a team of analysts to deliver projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage, motivate and develop the team, ensuring members effectively prioritise work and time to deliver solutions to incidents, problems, change requests and projects meeting Service Level Agreements
- Proficient in the installation, configuration of Middleware components in Windows and Linux environments e.g. Apache / Tomcat, Weblogic, IIS, JBOSS.
- Lead projects from design to completion to achieve required business outputs.
- Influence and negotiate with key project stakeholders, using data and analysis to support reasoning.
- Obtain acceptance for all deliverables from the business.
- Able to challenge / respond to challenges on process issues.
- Provide first-level RDBMS / Middleware Platform support.
- Resolve problems and answer questions related to the databases, middleware and platform environment.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Participates in Disaster Recovery activities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proficient in the installation, configuration of Middleware components in windows and Linux environments e.g. Apache / Tomcat, Weblogic, IIS, JBOSS.
- A sound understanding of Oracle and MS SQL Databases.