Role: Material Engineer
Duration: 5-Months + possible extensions
Essential Skills: REACH list compliance knowledge, Microsoft Access database experience
One of my Engineering clients based in Buckinghamshire are looking to recruit a Materials Engineer on a contract basis until the end of this year.
The role will involve:
– Review the Bill of Material of drawings to identify the material data that are REACH compliant or not
– Import these datas into a Microsoft Access database
– Check that the datas are correctly imported into the tool.
– Develop a tool to fill automatically the Microsoft Access database based on an Excel input format.
– Update the list of REACH
– Report on a weekly basis on the amount of data imported.
– REACH list compliance knowledge
– Microsoft Access database editing and management
This role has been deemed urgent by my client so please apply now with an updated CV if you’re interested and I will give you a call.