Quality Inspector, Towcester, up to £30k
I am currently working with a specialist electronics company who are a leader in the security and surveillance technology sector, looking to recruit a Quality Inspector that can work in a fast paced manufacturing environment, to undertake inspection and assembly tasks within a progressive production area.
The inspection role is not Managerial and will be 70% inspection and 30% assembly which could change dependant on manufacturing throughout.
- Undertake inspection to the current IPC standards (610 and 620) utilising latest company Assembly Instructions and Bill of Materials with any minor rework being undertaken by the Inspector
- Hand soldering of surface mount components, 0603 – 0805 with the ability to go down to 0402 with the aid of a microscope
- Crimping of wires from 32 to 26 AWG and RF cables from RG223 to RG179
- Undertake wiring and cabling of looms and harnesses
- Undertake module, cable and sub assemblies
- 100% Goods in inspection
- PAT testing
- Calibration of crimp tools and soldering irons
- Raising reject notes where applicable
- Liaison with Suppliers in respect of inspection findings
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £30,000
- 5% pension contribution
- 4 x salary ‘Death in Service
- 25 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays.
A small company founded in the 1980’s who work with government, security, military and defence organizations to produce specialist equipment for demanding and dynamic situations that can save lives.
If you are at the top of your field, bored with limitations or frustrated by endless bureaucracy, and are keen to be part of something special, this offers an intriguing alternative for you to seriously consider.
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW…
Email your up to date CV to m a r t i n . b y r n e @ r t r s . c o . u k OR Call 0 1 1 6 4 6 4 6 9 7 1 NOW!