Electronics Design Engineer – Audio – Salisbury / Part Remote
My client is on the hunt for a talented Electronics Design Engineer with skills in both analogue and digital design. You’ll be joining a well-established pro audio business with an outstanding reputation for high-end HI-FI. You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team comprised of analogue and digital electronics experts, as well as software developers from bare-metal to application layer.
This role in particular will involve high speed electronics, PCB design, audio circuit design, testing and simulation. You’ll need a team-work mindset as the team work collaboratively on projects.
My client are aware of the benefits working from home presents to candidates, and as such are happy to allow up to 50% remote working around project requirements.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Analogue and digital design (Filters, ADC, DSP, host, DAC, gain stages, amplifiers etc
- Simulation and analysis of circuits
- Schematic entry into the CAD system
- PCB Design
- PCB and Circuit testing on bench (lab work)
- Liaising with PCB manufacturers
- Sourcing standard samples and liaising with companies for custom samples
- Other product testing e.g. safety, listening etc
- Solid base knowledge in both analogue and digital design
- Knowledge of Pads Pro ECAD ideally
- Lab skills for measuring, fault-finding and testing
- A good degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in the audio sector or knowledge of technologies used