Electronics Engineer 21/6 last resourced
An audio company based in London who are offering remote working are looking to expand their R&D team with an Electronics Engineer. The business have a great retention rate with people very rarely leaving the business. A number of employees are long standing who have been with the business well over ten years. Your responsibility will be to develop electronics for the state of the art consumer products.
You will be surrounded by exciting products that you can use and even take home with you. There is a great culture in the business as prior to Covid they ran a number of social events including a company paid for weekend away in Europe.
- Analogue and Digital
- PCB design
- An interest in music or commercial audio / acoustics or DSP exposure
Highly desirable experience
- Ability to design an Audio circuit from scratch
- Altium or other CAD package
- Audio circuitry (signal and power stage, class D, DSP), SMPS power supply and power management
- Digital protocols (I2C, SPI, I2S, UART, SPDIF, MIPI, HDMI, Ethernet)
- Familiar with high-speed PCB design
- Familiarity with test equipment: oscilloscopes, logic analysers, audio analysers and spectrum analysers
- Understanding of microprocessor (preferably ARM)
This is an urgent vacancy and there are immediate interviews on offer for this Electronics Engineer position.
Please send me your CV if you are interested!!