Embedded Software Engineer – Feritech – last resourced 21/6
Based in Cornwall, this fast-growing business who have recently received EU funding are looking to double in size over the next 12 months are looking to hire an Embedded Software Engineer.
They have a global client base and are also moving into brand new offices. Due to current growth they are flexible on hiring junior to senior candidates. To find out more about this company and Embedded Software Engineer role please send me your CV.
If you are and Embedded Software Engineer ticking any of the following boxes, I would be keen to hear from you.
- Engineering degree or vocational qualification (HND/HNC)
- Hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Experience in embedded systems design
- Knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Knowledge of reading schematics and datasheets for components.
- C/C++ development for embedded electronic systems.
- Ethernet, RS485, CAN and Bluetooth.
- 32-bit embedded software experience
- knowledge of electronic hardware systems.
Immediate interviews and £250 referral scheme are available on this Embedded Software Engineer role.