Detectortestrers electronics role – 21/6 last resourced
We’re on the hunt for an Electronics Engineer to join a growing business that has only gone from strength to strength during the Covid period. Due to a senior engineer being promoted this position has arisen and the successful candidate will be joining at the perfect time as a brand new project kick offs. Fantastic benefits on offer and a chance to work for a forward thinking industry leader.
Reporting directly to the R&D Manager, your role will encompass all aspects of design from initial concept through to production. You’ll be joining a medium sized diverse team of both designers and manufacturers, as the full product life cycle happens on-site.
- An electronics-based engineer degree, or equivalent qualification
- A proven track record in product design from concept through to post-launch support
- Use of EDA software for schematic capture and PCB layout to IPC standards
- Design and development of circuits for small/medium volume manufacture
- Exposure of consumer products
- Multisim / Ultiboard coverage
- C programming for embedded systems
- C# / MFC programming for windows
- Technical report writing