FPGA Engineer – Broadcast Video
Location: Ealing, London
Salary: Up to £65,000
WFH: Yes, up to 80%
We’re on the hunt for a talented FPGA Engineer with skills designing and developing for FPGA, ideally within a broadcast / video signal processing environment.
As my client’s team is growing rapidly they are seeking to increase their capability to develop robust FPGA solutions for the video industry.
The FPGA Engineer would work closely with the existing FPGA, hardware and software teams to design, develop and integrate FPGA-based solutions to technical challenges within their suite of products. The development team is close-knit and highly motivated with a keen interest in the products it creates.
A successful candidate should be similarly minded to work in the driven, focused environment required to bring original and ground-breaking products to market.
- Design, develop and integrate FPGA solutions.
- Implement associated software logic/algorithms wherever needed in the product’s ecosystem.
- Knowledge in FPGA Design
- Good knowledge of C / C++
- Ability to discuss prior design work and explain the design processes involved and justify decisions made
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts effectively in spoken and written English within a technical environment
- Evidence of the ability to work as part of a team, sharing skills and interests with colleagues
- Knowledge of Git and/or Gerrit version control
- Exposure to working with video or lighting
- Knowledge of spoken Mandarin would be very attractive